Role: Tech Architect ( MS Dynamics CRM)
- Deep experience in designing and implementing the technical architecture to meet business outcomes.
- This should incorporate all the elements including hardware, software, hosting, networks etc.
- Ability to perform technical architecture lead activitiesResponsibilities Include:
- Managing and resolving all project technical issues
- Providing expert inputs on all technical issues
- Recommending innovative solutions to improve performance
- Ensuring system is technically fit for purpose, scalable and operational
- Liaising with design authority to ensure technical standards are adhered to
- Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system requirements consistent with frameworks/standards in order to meet requirement definition for products and large projects.
- Prepares design frameworks and methodologies and approves design in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
- Creates, consult and reviews Architectural decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of architectures in order to create solution blueprint to meet project requirement.
- Validate/review complex deployment solutions and framework and creates the blue print for large deployment solutions in order to meet technical challenges in deployment.
- Leads customer discussions with customer SME and stakeholders in order to provide technical differentiation to the relationship.
- Perform deployments on production environment
- Perform testing and validation activities
Technical skills required:
- Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM and related tools - .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
- Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment
- XRM implementation experience
- Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications
- Is able to bring best of breed design into system landscape decisions
Behavioral skills required:
Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Ability to manage dynamics wrt working with multiple teams on the same project simultaneously
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Must have worked in a collaborative onsite-offshore model (as opposed to “throw-over-the-fence” approach)
Typical level of experience:
10+ years, with at least 8 years on MSCRM. Should have been involved in 4-5 full length, MSCRM implementations including multiple rollouts and/or 2-3 MSCRM complex support projects.
Bachelors Of Engineering/MCA/MCS