Role: Unica Consultant
Experience: 8 years
- Perform Low level design, implement the prototype and performing design reviews
- Guide the project team in developing optimized high quality code deliverables
- Perform Code deliverables review and unit test plan reviews
- Leads the team in Unica Upgrade/Implementation and/or Integrations with other systems.
- Reviews, analyzes and fixes any issue during the course of project development
- Performs System testing and documents results.
- Collaborating with Architects in implementing the agreed design to achieve to-be state landscape.
- Mentoring and ramping up junior members of project team.
Experience/ Skills/ Competencies:
- Having hands-on experience in Implementing & Upgrading IBM Unica, Interact, Optimize etc.
- Having hands-on experience in integrating IBM Unica & Interact with other systems like Digital Asset Management Systems, SSO Systems, CMS and multiple data-sources like Bigdata, MDM etc.
- Overall in-depth knowledge in IBM Unica suit of products
- Working knowledge with multiple databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata etc.
- Nice to have experience in Banking/Finance/Telecom Domains.
- Nice to have Vendor Certifications in IBM Unica suit of products
A Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Computer Science, or related degree.