Mid Level Endeca DeveloperDuration:
Irvine and Bay Area,CA Requirements:
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in analysis, design, development, and performance optimization of web application.
- Able to develop Java, j2ee solutions including UI web presentation skills
- Assists the lead developer and project manager during project cycle with technical / project details along with scenarios on the scope includes new code or changes in existing code.
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions.
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications .
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout the life cycle of the project
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- 5+ years experience in Java, J2ee, JSP, JQuery, JSON, HTML, XHTL, XML/XSD, Web design. Candidate must be proficiency in MVC framework and Oracle-Bea App Server, and Oracle Database. Proficiency in Eclipse, Source Code Control System, Photoshop, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems
- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework and Endeca Search Engine.
- Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is required with large scale implementation a plus.
- Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder.
- Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is a major plus although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable
- Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them .
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds)
- Knowledge on developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product(WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience
- Strong experience in CMS(Content Management System).Thanks & Regards
VenkatPreludesys Inc Web: www.preludesys.comEmail: email@example.comPhone
: 949 269 2250 Extn - 4010