Senior Endeca ArchitectDuration:
Irvine and Bay Area,CA Requirements:
Senior Endeca Architect/Developer with at least 7+Yrs of experience designing large scale mission critical eCommerce & Web platform supporting desktop, mobile and tablet responsive design.
Leads the project team and highly capable of designing complex ATG/Endeca eCommerce Architecture, design and oversees delivery.
Ability to design and implement headless architecture using loosely coupled front end and backend commerce systems
Leveraging micro services and SOA driven architecture.
Scalability, Service Orchestration and Management of SOA Layer is crucial.Required skills
to detect performance bottlenecks ahead
Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle
ATG Commerce, Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager
Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is required
Experience developing in Java and working with HTML. Knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD
Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds)
Source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus
Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components
Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product(WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX);
ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience
Hands on CQ Development experience
Strong experience in CMS(Content Management System)
Either front-end (Jquery, HTML5, CSS, JSON) or backend(Core Java) development skills (ideally, experience in both)
Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability
Lead developer and or developers in composing the load testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or
changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment BFA
Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Portfolio of work required
- 10+ years experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
-- Proficiency in ATG ecommerce Framework and Endeca Search Engine is a must.
Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is required with large scale implementation a plus.
Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, build tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application
Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must. Thanks & Regards
VenkatPreludesys Inc Web: www.preludesys.comEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone
: 949 269 2250 Extn - 4010