Role: Principal Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with IT.
- Working on Oracle 11i and R12 application in the area of Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite such as Manufacturing, Planning, Product Development, Operations and Production.
- Experience in Oracle Inventory module and understand Inventory Management and Inventory Controls.
- Understanding know-how of Oracle ASCP
- Prepare and review schedule to execute the project.
- Requirement elicitation and documentation.
- Preparing Solution & Functional Design using Oracle Process Manufacturing Applications and manage various phases of the project
- Understanding of OPM differences in R11i and Oracle R12 version.
- Configuration of OPM modules and impact assessment/ re-design of custom components in R12 environment.
- Requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis.
- E2E Integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Mentoring and coordinating offshore team.
- Experience in the Oracle 11i and R12 Application Domain.
- Minimum 10 years of Oracle Application functional expertise in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite such as Manufacturing, Planning, Product Development, Operations and Production.
- Should also have good knowledge of discrete manufacturin
- ERP Implementation experience in Food & Beverage industry.
- Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation and testing, user training in OPM Module
- Experience in managing large and complex programs
- Experience working with multiple teams across geographical locations.
- Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills
- Minimum 3 end to end OPM Implementation experience
- Should possess strong communication skills.
- Should be effective at problem solving and decision-making
Leadership and Communication:
- Ability to provide OPM consulting in client engagements so as to influence business and IT
- Ability to earn trust and build credibility with clients across functional areas
- Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills