Hope you are doing great!!!
Please go through the JD let me know you are Interest and availability ASAP.
Senior QA Tester
Client: State of GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 8 Months
Client Note: This project is about to go live in the next three months, and we are looking to ramp up testing effort. Also, we are foreseeing more testing effort to regression test all fixes that will be deployed in production right after go-live. Job duties
- Create test scenarios and test scripts based on the use cases.
- Execute test scripts manually and document the test results. (manual testing)
- Test the data using SQL – Validate migrated data
- Interact with technical people, business users, and business analyst
- Perform regression testing multiple times.
- 6+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Must be able to understand use cases, requirements, business rules
- Must have experience with enterprise application testing involving multiple user interfaces.
- Must be able to write SQL queries to retrieve necessary data for testing/validation.
- Testing experience with claims processing OR case management systems OR workflow automation OR document management system is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be able to understand high level data tables and relationships
- Must be a team player, and be able to work under pressure
- Should be detail oriented and analytical
Best regards, Alex Watson
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 415-424-4275(Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
E: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.