Role: Principal - Enterprise Applications
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with IT.
- CPA or Masters in Finance from an accredited institution
- At least 10 years of experience with IT
- At least 1 end-2-end implementation life cycle experience
- Experience in Finance Process Consulting, Problem Definition and Process/Solution Design
- Experience in Development, Configuration, Solution Evaluation / Validation and Deployment
- Exposure in providing input to business cases for large change or transformation programs
- Good Analytical & Communication skills with ability to manage CFO organization stakeholders
- Ability to work in heavy offshore model and get deliverables from offshore counterparts
- Exposure to Billing & Revenue Recognition areas, including integration with 3rd party tools like Rev Pro will be an advantage
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.