Role: Test Analyst
Work Location: Omaha, NE
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• Good communication and team management skills
• Prior experience in offshore – onsite model
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Selenium automation and J-Unit
• 5+ years of experience in core Java
• Experience on working in feasibility study and automation PoCs
• Hands-on in creating/debugging/enhancing different automation frameworks
• Groovy script, SOAP UI
• SQL and LINUX basics
• Should have knowledge on DevOps
• To understand the client requirement, interface with all stakeholders, identify automation solution to the client requirement, work on automation feasibility study, and create/enhance automation frameworks.
• To create the automation test scripts, execution of scripts, coordinate with the offshore team for testing, solve the technical issues of the team and guide them to produce scripts on time, report back to the client, and deliver the project with the required quality, on time.
Other Skills: Telecom domain experience