Role: Lead Consultant - US
Work Location: Peapack, NJ
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT
- At least 7 years of experience with good understanding of Life Science domain with special focus on Clinical development and Pharmacovigilance / regulatory compliance
- Understanding customer business processes / requirements and analyzing their feasibility with respect to Life Sciences feature and functionalities
- Very good knowledge of Oracle Argus Safety suite with special focus on E2B area.
- Requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, providing functional support to development and testing teams
- Understanding of implementation approach and use of implementation methodology
- Experience in working with offshore team and ensuring a daily onsite-offshore interaction
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Analyzing feasibility and impact of various Enhancements/Change Requirements (CRs) on existing configurations, before implementing the same
- Minimum of 5 years on Argus Safety support, maintenance & development