Role: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Bloomington, IL
Looking for a highly motivated SharePoint Administrator/Developer. Responsibilities would include SharePoint farm administration, Infrastructure maintenance/support, infrastructure and platform automation, in depth troubleshooting, participation as a subject matter expert on projects & statements of work, & working with business areas to understand requirements/provide solution options.
- SharePoint 2010/2013 Administration (SharePoint 2007 WSS 3.0 and MOSS are a plus)
- CSS 3
- Html 5
- SharePoint API
- SharePoint CSOM
- Web Services
- In Depth SharePoint knowledge
- Infrastructure automation
- Understanding of Windows server operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of windows security
- Ability to learn and adopt to changing technologies
- Familiarity with Sitrion (formerly NewsGator) Social sites is a plus
- Familiarity with KwizCom WikiPlus is a plus
- In addition to this (ability to work SharePoint Customer Service), they need to have either an additional Developer or Infrastructure SharePoint skillset(or both)
- This person will be working on troubleshooting / architecture / coding / writing scripts /
- They need to have a working knowledge of how SharePoint works (backend)
- Powershell is a must. They will be writing scripts from scratch
- They will Maintain the 2013 Infrastructure
- Need Basic web development experience (Java / Web development)
- 2013 SharePoint Experience is a must!
- Would like someone with Server experience
- Infrastructure experience
- They will be troubleshooting and log parsing
- They have to be able to recognize SharePoint errors and know what they mean!
- This team helps keep the SharePoint infrastructure up and running for the enterprise.