Position: ETL Informatica BDE (Big Data Edition) Developer
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Client : Genentech
Nice to have experience in at least 1-2 projects over 2 years in the commercial Sales and Marketing domain of Life Science Pharma Company
Informatica Development - You'll need to have
· 7 - 9 years of Informatica 9.x or above hands on exp
· 5 - 7 years of strong SQL on Oracle 10g, or above
· 3 - 5 years of Unix Shell Scripting
The primary focus of this position is to work with the team onsite on the client project using INFA BDE (INFA Big Data Edition) and Hive QL. The candidate will work in conjunction with the business and IT facing teams to understand the business requirements alongside the enterprise data architecture in order to create business intelligence design and development.
· Work under guidance of Client Fulltime Lead who is managing the in-scope portfolio.
· Lead team in supporting project team in deployment activities such as review deployment plan, deployment execution, smoke testing etc
· Applies complex procedures and defined standards to meet business, customer and technical requirements and leads others in resolution of complex problems.
· Leads specialist resources on technical issues within the domain and provides detailed analysis of the operations and opportunities for improvement.
· Develops business/technical critical know-how within area of expertise. Assists in the development of others know-how by passing on knowledge of tools and techniques.
· Accountable for rollout of new services and enhancements to existing services.
· Internal: Life Science / Healthcare Practice Team, Business Consultants, Off-shore team (Pune, India)
· External: Client team
· Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
· Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
· Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
· Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
· Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
· Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
· Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
· Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
· Strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Mandatory to have experience in project using INFA BDE
· Mandatory to have experience using Hive QL
· Nice to have exp in HDFS
· Has had the hands on experience to know what works and what doesn’t with Data transformation or day to day job execution, between Informatica, power center, BDE and how data mapping would or would not work within any one of the mentioned tools
· Nice to have experience in at least 1-2 project over 2 years in the commercial Sales and Marketing domain of Life Science Pharma Company in managing Sales Data of IMS, WK, Specialty Pharmacies and Specialty Distributor’s.
· You may also lead or advise the operations team
· Excellent communication and documentation skills - Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Ability to work with cross functional teams to achieve desired results - Hands-on and proven experience managing critical events and incidents
· Ability to work independently under general direction
· Ability to work in fast paced environment with short deadlines - Ability to provide subject matter expertise on
Rafi | IT Recruiter,
Infotech Spectrum Inc. 2060 Walsh Ave, #130, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
Direct: 408-215-1498 |E-Mail: Rafi@infotechspectrum.com