Position: Oracle Fusion Middleware ConsultantLocation: Manassas, VADuration: 6 months
The client is seeking highly qualified engineers with experience in Design, Installation, Configuration, and Support of Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) products including OBIEE, Web Center, Universal Content Manager (UCM), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Federation, etc. Responsibilities:
Must be proficient with at least one of the following OFM products:
- Installing and configuring Oracle Access Manager
- Installing and configuring Identity Federation.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and Patching of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products.
- Gather & document requirements and specifications
- Create solutions for customer requirements
- Develop user documentation (install guides, design documents, concept of operations, etc.)
- Support the integration and testing of the solutions with customer applications and systems
Must be proficient with:
- OBIEE, Web Center, Universal Content Manager (UCM), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, Oracle Access Manage
- Oracle Identity and Access Management Products (Oracle Access Manager / Identity Federation, OUD, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
- Performance tuning of WebLogic and other OFM products.
- Unix / Linux
- Shell scripting