Title: Data Architect
Location: Northern NJ
Our Client needs Data Architect expert in designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization's data architecture. The Data Architect will define how the company’s data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way.
• 25% Designing, creating, deploying and managing the organization's data architecture. Defining how our client's data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way.
• 25% The Data Architect will map the systems and interfaces used to manage data, set standards for data management, analyze current state and conceive desired future state, and conceive projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals.
• 20% Applies architectural and technology concepts to design a solution that meets business and technical requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability.
• 10% Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that technology decisions align with the overall Enterprise Architecture Framework/Roadmap.
• 10% Provides leadership and expertise in the development of data standards, data governance, design patterns and IT best practices.
• 5% Mentors coaches and educates team members in standard processes, policies and procedures related to a specific technology. Creates and enforces technology-specific guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
• 5% perform other duties as assigned
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Excellent knowledge of data modeling, master data management and database design from conceptualization to database optimization.
• Excellent knowledge of established and emerging data technologies – In addition to established data management and reporting technologies, the data architect must have knowledge of emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data. The data architect is experienced in one or more, and must understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and adopting them.