He will be in charge of machine & facilities maintenance and tool/mold making. He will be measured on machine & facilities uptime and optimal design & on time, on spec tool/tooling/mold/die availability.
He would need to have mastery of:
A. Machine maintenance (preventive, breakdown/corrective, rehab/overhaul) of:
1. Metal forming machines - power presses, induction heaters, thread rollers.
2. Metal cutting machines - lathes, milling machines (both conventional & computerized/CNC), grinders, saws, thread cutters.
3. Facilities - compressors, gensets, pumps, cooling towers, power & water utilities.
4. Heat treatment equipment.
5. Die making machines - EDM, tool grinders.
B. Tool & die design & fabrication:
1. Tool/tooling/mold/die design - using CAD/CAM
2. Tool/tooling/mold/die making using both conventional & computerized/CNC machines.
The candidate should preferably be a Mechanical engineer, 33 to 38 years old, with at least 10 years experience in the field of maintenance of the above machines , and mold design & fabrication, of which at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.