• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 14 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Technical Architecture creation in Oracle Retail – Merchandising, Supply Chain, Planning
• Integration approach and design associated with Oracle Retail functions
• Engage with key stakeholders, drive solutions, resolve issues
• Technical design leadership for modifications, integrations, conversions
• Non-functional requirements gathering and analysis
• Performance engineering / optimization, performance testing leadership , knowledge of performance measure tools e.g load runner, Jmeter etc
• Support for functional design and development
• Support for code quality standards review
• Very good experience and understanding of technical and technological aspects in Oracle Retail areas around PL/SQL , ADF and/or java based applications/components
• Experience and understanding of Oracle Retail Merchandising/Supply Chain - RMS, RPM, ReIM , ReSA, SIM, Allocations, RPAS
• Knowledge of Weblogic, RIB, ODI
• Capability in package technical architecture and design
• Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.