• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft platform including C#, ASP.NET technologies
• At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 2 years of experience in
• Designing and developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC platform, Web services, Windows Communication foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow foundation.
• Relational Databases, SQL Server and ORM technologies, Entity Framework (Preferred), Linq, Hibernate etc.
• Design Patterns, UML, ASP.NET Security and Single Sign On (SSO)
• Agile and Iterative Development Methodologies
• Team Foundation Server(TFS) , Build scripting
• SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) would be a definite advantage
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentfor extended periods of time.
• Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
• Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.