DetailXPerts, the world’s first eco-friendly truck car wash and auto detailing franchise, has effectively harnessed the power of steam for washing and detailing vehicles. Our patent-pending method uses 99% less water than our competitors, yet delivers superior clean and shine all the time. This unique selling proposition combined with our unbeatable support and training are the reasons behind our franchisees’ success. Isn’t it time you discover the possibilities?
Learn more at detailxperts.netDuties & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the Client Service Specialist and their clients.
- As directed by the Client Service Specialist, based on client needs, run product illustrations, graphs, charts, etc. for presentation to the client by the representative.
- Provide clerical support including the mailing of approved correspondence, photocopying, answering the representative’s telephone and communicating messages.
- Maintain representative’s file organization.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns to include customized information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research, and targeted mailing lists.
- Supports Sales team members in the implementation of business marketing strategies for clients upon closing of sale.