Role : Microstrategy LeadsLocation : Foster City, CA Fulltime/Permanent Description :
Should have 6-8 years of experience in Microstrategy.
- Create MicroStrategy schema and applications objects such as attributes, metrics, prompts, filters, templates, compound metrics, custom groups and consolidation, security Filters and transformation Metrics.
- Develop complex MicroStrategy reports using advanced filters, conditional formatting, transformation metrics, level metrics and custom groups.
- Define the relationship between the attributes, facts and other objects within MicroStrategy.
- Define Hierarchies and drill functionality within MicroStrategy.
- Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy reports using standard features such as sort, rank, report filters, view filters, drill up, drill down and prompts.
- Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy Mobile Dashboards using graphs, panel stacks, selectors, widgets, swipe and tap functionality.
- Troubleshoot and tune MicroStrategy reports to determine and fix data issues, incorrect joins, incorrect results and performance issues.
- Having knowledge on Microstrategy SDK with JAVA Skills is an advantage
Good communication skills to coordinate with offshore, onshore stakeholders and MSTR technology team