Hi, Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
I am Kranthi Kumar
looking for CISCO Engineer
to one of client based at Madison, WI.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call me on 919-964-4133
. Job Title : CISCO EngineerLocation : Madison, WI.Duration : 6 Months. Job Description: Job Responsibilities:
CISCO Unified Communication and CTI (computer Telephony Integration) experience Must
· Work with UC and Network teams to design and implement Cisco UC and Video solutions.
· Understand network technologies and protocols, advise on QoS as required for UC and Video technologies.
· Support Cisco Routing and Switching solutions including - LAN, MAN, WAN, and WiFi technologies as they pertain to UC.
· Support Cisco Unified Communications including - CUCM, CME, Unity/Unity Connections, UCCE, Presence.
· Understand and assist with Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS) and VMWare that host our Unified Communication services.
· Support Cisco Video and Telepresence solutions including - MX endpoints, Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), and Video Communication Server (VCS). Job Requirements:
· BS in MIS or CS or equiv trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
· 6 years’ work experience as a Tech Services Analyst I or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities.
· Demonstrated expertise within the last 3 years in at least 5 of the following information technology concepts:
· Infrastructure Technology Lifecycle
· Infrastructure Technology Information Library(ITIL)
· Problem Resolution
· Vendor Packages within CMG Architecture
· Messaging Systems
· Desktop and Server Platforms
· Relational Database Management Systems
· Demonstrated good judgment and reliability
· Demonstrated expertise in architecture design with the ability to lead and teach others. Provides technical leadership to others.
· Drive and/or influences departmental or overall technology practices.
· 7 Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing.
· Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service. Job Specific Requirements:
· 5+ years of related IP Telephony / Network administration and support experience
· 3+ years of experience with Cisco Unified Communication design and implementation
· 3+ years of experience consulting with technical and business customers
· 12. CCNA-Voice required. CCVP or CCNP-Voice, preferred. CCIE highly desired
Thanks and Regards
|Candidate Name|| |
|Demand ID / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|Passport Number|| |
|Email ID|| |
|Skype ID || |
|Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall IT experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Rate - $$/ Hr including Overheads|| |
Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-964-4133
(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801
|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com