Position Title: BizTalk DeveloperDuration: 6-12 MonthsVisa Status: G.C, U.S Citizen OnlyLocation: Alpharetta, GAJob Description:
Additional Job Details:
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The Biztalk developer is responsible for design, development and implementation of solutions utilizing Biztalk 2010, 2013R2, Biztalk ESB toolkit and other technologies within the MS stack. Required Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in BizTalk /.Net development Configurations of BizTalk Adapters and Pipelines Good understanding of Hosts and Service Processes.
- Ability to understand and translate BizTalk server error messages
- Hand-on experience with .NET platform development (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET) Object oriented experience
- Experience with the following: T-SQL, XML, Web Services, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT (Familiarity), XSD, JSON, HTML/5 TFS for source control
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-490-0095