~~Healthcare Workforce has a great opportunity for Labor Delivery RN travel assignments in San Francisco, California. These assignments are for an immediate start with one of our top healthcare clients seeking experienced RNs to fill 13-week contracts. These positions are for Full Time, 12-Hour Nights or Days.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages.
• Monitor vital signs of the mother and baby during birth.
• Monitor patients for potential high risk problems.
• Educate and support mothers and their families before and after giving birth.
• Active California RN License
• Degree from accredited nursing program
• BLS, ACLS, NRP,Certifications
• Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Labor and Delivery (L&D) setting and meets all the Labor and Delivery skill set requirements