~~Healthcare Workforce has a great opportunity for Operating Room RN travel assignments in San Francisco, California. These assignments are for an immediate start with one of our top healthcare clients seeking experienced RNs to fill 13-week contracts. These positions are for Full Time, 8-Hour or 10-Hour shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide care for adult or pediatric patients before, during, and after surgery or surgical procedures.
• Moderate to complex assessments, interventions and levels of nursing vigilance
• Serve as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse
• Reports directly to the Clinical Manager
• Active California RN License
• Degree from accredited nursing program
• BLS, (ACLS may be required)
• Minimum one year of recent relevant experience and meets all the Operating Room skill set requirements