Position : Technology Architect (Tableau)
Duration : Permanent
Location:Jersey City, NJ
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 6 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and BI reporting technologies.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in BI reporting projects
• Knowledge/Understanding of schema, physical layer, logical layer concepts
• Knowledge of Tableau Architecture, Design, Best Practices and troubleshooting
• Usage of prompts, filters, grids, dashboards, self-service BI etc. in reporting environment
• Experience with design and implementation of BI reporting framework for complex warehouses/marts
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial domain
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.