Hi, Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
I am Kranthi Kumar
looking for SAS Developer
to one of client based at Nashville, TN..
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call me on 919-964-4133
. Job Title : SAS Developer. Location : Nashville, TN.Duration : 6+ Months .Job Description: Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Represent biostatistics department on project teams, provide support and guidance on data and statistical-related issues to the teams
- Provide statistical input and support related to trial design and in the development of protocol synopses, protocols and CRFs.
- Advise Data Management with respect to database design, validation checks & key data, to ensure that all data required for analysis purposes are captured adequately
- Develop randomization schema
- Develop statistical analysis plans (SAP)
- Perform data review to ensure data are suitable for analysis
- Work with the programmers to provide definitions, specifications, documentations and review of derived datasets required to produce the planned statistical outputs, including tables, figures and listings
- Produce statistical outputs for various analysis and reporting purposes, and provide statistical review and program validation for each project, to ensure the integrity, adequacy and accuracy of the outputs.
- Provide statistical insight in the interpretation and discussion of study results, and provide statistical contribution to the integrated clinical study reports and publications
- Maintain professional statistical standards by keeping abreast of new developments in statistics, drug development and regulatory guidance through literature review and attendance/participation at workshops and professional meetings
- Understand and apply regulatory guidelines/developments and industry standards/best practices on statistics and SAS programming
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal process improvement initiatives
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with SAS and other statistical software along with SDTM and Macro programming.
- Good knowledge in applied statistics including study design methodologies, categorical data analysis, survival analysis etc.
- Exposure to the use of modeling and simulation to enhance clinical trial design and decision making would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of clinical research and drug development process, and requirements on regulatory submissions and compliance
- Familiar with ICH guidelines, regulatory requirements and industry standards (eg CDISC) and awareness of best practices related to statistical and programming activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills Patient / Customer-focused
Thanks and Regards
|Candidate Name|| |
|Demand ID / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|Passport Number|| |
|Email ID|| |
|Skype ID || |
|Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall IT experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Rate - $$/ Hr including Overheads|| |
, Kranthi |
Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-964-4133
(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801
|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com