Hi , Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for a Technology Lead -DW/BI/Informatica - Data Modeler
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Full Time/ Permanent Position
based in Irvine, CA. Position: Technology Lead -DW/BI/Informatica - Data ModelerLocation: Irvine, CADuration: FulltimeQualifications Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools, understanding of Informatica as ETL and Oracle database technology.Preferred
• At least 4 years of experience in Software development life cycle
• At least 2 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and Informatica as ETL - MUST
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in design and development of logical and physical data models and databases, distributed data management, information management functions and understanding data standards and procedures and warehousing
• Knowledge of at least 1 Data Modelling Tool, Design, Best Practices and troubleshooting
• Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial domain
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. Thanks & Regards, Praveen Prabhakaran | Bravens Inc. | Talent Acquisition |Contact: 703-349-6590 • Fax: 281 404 9091 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Y IM: praveen.bravens12314111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151•