Position Role/Tile: Program Manager
Estimated Start Date: 7/7/2014
End Date: 9/30/2014
Location: Redmond, WA
We are looking for a seasoned Program Managers with expertise and rich background in running IT manufacturing related projects. Experience in High tech manufacturing will be helpful.
• Plan and execute global supply chain program related to setting up repair and refurbishment units.
• Perform analysis and write functional specifications and liaison work with global teams.
• Work with multiple work streams located in different parts of the world.
• Understand technology and different aspects of IT programs.
• Track programs and report to senior management.
• Develop comprehensive written functional documentation on policies, standards, and procedures.
• Work with global teams and attend calls in off office hours , when needed
• Bachelor's degree in Information Services or technical related discipline
• At least 7 years’ experience in managing large IT programs and at least 5 years in manufacturing related programs. Experience in repair and refurbishment related programs are preferred.
• Ability to collaborate with business community to derive best practice.
• Capable of working on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple aspects of manufacturing.
• Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; including ability to communicate with customers, associates and management.
Primary Skills/Must Have:
• Program Manager - IT Manufacture Supply Chain Domain