The details of the positions are as mentioned below:Job Role: Java DeveloperLocation: San Antonio, TXHire-Type: Full Time Job Description Required Information Details
1 Role Java/J2EE developer
2 Required Technical Skill Set
- Websphere App Server
- Eclipse Plug-in development
3 No of Requirements2
4 Desired Experience Range4-6
5 Location of Requirement San Antonio, TX
6 IOU-DetailINS2 Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)Must-Have
- Strong Java/J2EE – 4+ yrs of exp
- Eclipse plug-in development knowledge
- Knowledge on IBM tools like RSA, RTC and HP QA tools like UFT, Selenium.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication
- Self directed
SNResponsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Wicket Framework
- Mobile Perfecto tool
- Java/J2EE developer, developing the eclipse plug-ins.
- Responsible for handling the tasks in Agile environment.
- As part of the work, associate needs to communicate with different teams and understand their needs and come up with ideas on plug-ins to improve the tools functionality.
- Associate should be able work independently on the tasks assigned and there will not be any offshore support for this position as of now.
- Need to Handle Customer Communications and Management Reporting