Position : K2 Developer
Location : Dallas TX
Duration : Long Term
Experience : 8+ years
Responsible for building and maintaining critical business process automation using K2 forms and workflow technologies
.• Map, develop, and translate requirements into a specification document containing high level of technical design information in support of the development work, as well as create documents that specify strategy, assessment.
• Work closely with clients, subject matter experts or analyst to understand the requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
• Design and implement business process workflows with K2 Blackpearl
• Develop smart objects on top of Database• Develop Smartforms using Smart objects and integrate Smartforms with workflows
• Design and implement RDBMS application data layer for capturing custom data requirements to support the workflow
• Review and contribute to technical documentation for workflows and other development initiatives
• Produce and execute system and system integration testing• Prepare necessary release documentation for production deployment.
• Certified in K2 Blackpearl is MUST
• Extensive hands on experience on workflow development with K2 Blackpearl.
• Ability to develop workflow processes using K2 Blackpearl
• Extensive experience of using K2 SmartForms, SmartObjects and Extenders
• Strong experience and knowledge of K2 designer, K2 Studio, K2 Workspace and K2 for Visual Studio
• 4+ years of experience in developing .NET Web and / or Windows applications.
• Good understanding of OOD, data structures, multi-threading.
• Strong hands on experience with of ASP.NET, C# /VB, SQL, SQL Server
• Development knowledge of web form and applications (using ASP.NET).