Position : SOA Architect
Location : Austin, TX
Duration : 6-12 MOnths
Interview Type: Phone/Skype
(Preferably with Mule soft experience) to build SOA governance and ESB Technology Standards, and setup the MuleSoft Cloud environment for future integration projects.
Services to be provided will include:
- Setup and Installation Instructions for MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Define service monitoring requirements for services deployed in production (Event Management for information, warning, and fatal errors)
- Define use of Anypoint Platform to catalog and register all services, service contract, and policy enforcement
- Define standards for service naming conventions, service versioning, and logging
- Define security authentication and security groups
- Best Practices
- 5+ years using model driven architecture
- 5+ years in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) based software development
- 5+ years developing and supports SOA processes, practices, and tools. Leads in the transition from object-oriented and component methodologies to SOA.
- 5+ years translating business models to specific platform-dependent models needed for construction.
- Advanced in designing reusable SOA composites as a part of a broader integration framework
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills
- ITIL and CMMI certification a plus
- Mulesoft Developer Certification a plus