Title/Role: .Net Developer
Location: Allentown, PA
The application software engineer is a hands-on developer specializing in developing RESTful services to be used by Web applications.
The primary responsibilities focus around the implementation of the services to analyze, fetch and return data for an alpha/proof of concept product; the engineer will also contribute to rapidly-changing functional enhancements based on customer feedback. The application software engineer must be a highly analytical and capable C#, ASP.Net programmer with solid experience driving solutions from prototype to implementations. This a hands-on technical Lead position, requiring experience across the full development cycle, with focus on systems integration.
- 8+ years of experience in building web applications using the
- Need experience with MVC, Web API, ANGULAR JS
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Solid understanding of OOP and API platforms
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience designing and developing MSSQL T-SQL and Stored procedures.
- Experience with VSS, TFS, Git/GitHub source control Systems.
- Strong Experience with tools such as SQL server Management Studio and IIS Manager.
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com, force.com
- development experience, with strong focus on Apex and Visual force, custom reports and dashboards is plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, encode, tests and debugs both internal and external web pages, applications and forms required to achieve proper process flow and communication of data.
- Secures internal web pages and applications to authorized use only and secures external web pages and applications to protect against vulnerability attacks.
- Implement IIS-based RESTful services using C# and .NET Web API 2, complete with Unit tests,
- Develop in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Develops reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer environment.
- Performs troubleshooting, tuning and optimizing of SQL queries where necessary.