Position : Network Quality Testers
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6-12 Months
Need immediate joiners only.
- Do you have an infrastructure QA person with following skills?
- Knowledge of VMware components.
- Knowledge of infrastructure components - servers, storage, ETL, network (physical and virtual).
- Knowledge of infrastructure services – i.e Email, FTP, replication, backup, security.
- Strong understanding of non-functional factors such as performance, failover, reliability, availability and theability to troubleshoot, setup and analyze various performance metrics.
- Experience in network/application monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge about database setup.
- Basic knowledge about load balancers.
- Knowledge of standard QA methodology and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Service, Development and Test management tools, i.e. ServiceNow, JIRA, QC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: ·
- Gathering and analyzing requirements to identify test requirements and the impact of a change from a testing perspective, including time, cost and risk;·
- Structuring a test strategy, creating project documentation, ensuring completion of QA identified activities, creating test plans and test cases for system testing, executing test cases, documenting problem reports for identified problems, performing regression testing, maintaining test logs and producing test metrics based on test results; ·
- Ensuring that the execution of QA processes and testing strategies lead to the deployment of quality applications and products to FHLB users and customers.