This is Prathyusha
from Cigniti Inc
. I am reaching you because I'm recruiting on an exciting opportunity with one of our customer. Please have a look at the below job description and if you are comfortable please revert back with your updated resume. Please refer anybody else if you are not interested. Job Title: System AnalystLocation: Fort Worth TXDuration: Full Time
- This is an application support role.
- Consultant need to work on different COTS and in House applications.
- Maintains data files and control procedures of networked systems or a single group of microcomputers.
- Develops network, news,& host security guidlines.
- Manages set up and maintenance of intranets related to system administration functions.
- Responsible for system security & data integrity that involves common troubleshooting, and communication with end users.
- Interfaces with and supports client in the operation of the automated systems.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test and debug programs to meet contractual needs.
- Monitors performance of programs and/or automated systems after implementation.
- Provides guidance and information on network policies, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of web application development and relational databases.
- Strong analytical capabilities in SDLC and Project Management concepts.
- Need excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Current on the latest technological advances within industry.
- Understanding of the OSI Model Windows Server Support SQL database administration High availability / load balancing (F5) Internet Information Services 7.0 (IIS) DNS Windows Authentication Network diagnostic tools PowerShell
- Kerberos is a plus
- Required Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline.
Prathyusha Vasiraju | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc
O: 972-756-0622 Ext -367| E: email@example.com
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1300, Irving, TX 75039www.cigniticonsulting.com LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/cigniti-inc