This is Prathyusha
from Cigniti Inc
. I am contacting you because I'm recruiting on an exciting position with one of our client. Please have a look at the below requirement and if you are comfortable please revert back with your updated profile. Please refer anyone else if you are not interested. Job Title: System Development Engineer In TestLocation: Fort Worth TXDuration: Full Time Job description:
- The Systems Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms
- Estimate test efforts and analyze and communicate test results.
- Perform defect tracking.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework.
- Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts.
- Write specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform.
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
- Assist and provide Level III support
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated skill in testing enterprise systems is strongly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required
- Demonstrated skill using code repositories, preferably Microsoft TFS
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches and automation
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools
- Passion for creating and executing test plans
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile software development methodologies.
- 4 years+ Working experience with Microsoft Test Manager and created Code/UI test script.
- 4 Years+ Working experience with Microsoft Automation Test case.
- Understand dependency injection concept.
- Five (5) plus years’ experience as Systems Development Engineer in Test or equivalent role is required.
- Four (4) to (6) years of experience in Microsoft Technologies is desired Experience with SQL, Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline.
- Two (2) years of experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- WCF/Web API, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and .NET is desired
Prathyusha Vasiraju | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc
O: 972-756-0622 Ext -367| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1300, Irving, TX 75039www.cigniticonsulting.com LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/cigniti-inc