Job Title : Business Intelligence Developer
Position : Contract to Hire(GC/US Citizens Only)
Location : New York City, NY
- Design and implement best-practice data warehouse solutions that will support business reporting.
- Design, create and maintain ad-hoc and persistent reporting using any of the following technologies: MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, Tableau, MS Excel.
- Understand and support Legacy solutions and reports while migrating to a long-term strategy.
- Convert ad-hoc and Excel reports into scalable reporting solutions.
- Manage and maintain the reporting infrastructure (SSRS Server, report deployment, report source control, report security).
- Identify and implement long-term data management and reporting solutions across multiple data sources.
- Standardize, organize and document the reporting process company-wide.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in writing Queries using TSQL in MS SQL Server.
- 8+ years of experience in BI Development.
- SQL Server Analysis,Reporting and Integration services knowledge is a plus.
- Strong experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge in Tableau Reporting Software
- Written and verbal communication must be excellent. This person will be collaborating with business users and executives regularly.
- Ability to take initiative as well as demonstrate independence and self-motivation
- Manage various projects/priorities simultaneously.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-490-0095.