Our Client is looking for iOS Developer who can Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans. Executes Mobile Engineering projects. Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering projects. Position: IOS Developer.
Location: San Bruno, CA.Duration: Contract to Hire Position. Salary: DOE. Skills required:
- 5+ years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software.
- Published iOS application is required.
- Experience with mobile software development using Objective-C, bonus for Swift.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github).
- Experience working within an agile development team.
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development.
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools).
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments).
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing).
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.