Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Client is seeking a Technical Product Manager to maintain the day-to-day technical operations and evolve the technical systems that support the Team Insights Product line. The ideal candidate will have experience building, scaling and maintaining data warehousing and analytics systems and has a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
ü Support the current Team Insights product line by maintaining the day-to-day technical operations and evolving the technical systems through integration and scaling.
ü Execute on technical requirements by managing technical staff and/or consultants, but must be hands on when needed and provide back up to technical systems.
ü Help build a central database (data warehouse) and analytics/reporting capabilities. Configure existing software platforms to user requirements.
ü Develop QA testing processes for production software releases.
ü Assist in refinement of technical requirements definition for new product features.
ü Assist in product user research and collecting existing product feedback.
1. Undergraduate degree (engineering, computer science, business).
2. 3-5 years of experience as Tech. PM, B.I. / data analyst, or engineer.
3. Familiarity with programming (R, Python, or SQL experience a plus).
4. Led &/or implemented efforts to warehouse data and automate reporting
1) Led vendors, consultants, & employees to maintain/build commercial products
2) Worked in a start-up or a small organization
3) Inherent curiosity about people and interpersonal dynamics.
4) Team player who thrives during group collaboration (sports experience is +)
5) Entrepreneurial, roll-up-the-sleeves, will do what it takes to win