Role : TIBCO Architect/ Lead
Location : Raleigh, NC
Duration : 8+ months
Capgemini is looking to hire a TIBCO Architect to join the Technical Development and Integration practice. The person should be willing to travel (50%). He should be able work independently as well as lead a team of Integration specialist based on the client needs.
• At least 10-15 years experience with architectural experience or responsibilities. Should include at least 8-9 years of EAI and SOA development experience using TIBCO
• Solid Understanding of SOA Principles, guidelines, including SOA Architecture, SOA Security, SOA Infrastructure, and SOA Governance
• Should have at least 3-4 full scale SOA Implementation experience using TIBCO Suite of Products.
• Should have completed at least 3-4 large scale SOA assessment including Current state analysis and Future state Elicitation using the TIBCO suite of Products (TIBCO ActiveMatrix, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, TIBCO ActiveMatrix® ADB Adapters, TIBCO ActiveMatrix® file Adapters, TIBCO Hawk)
• Should have experience doing a Service Catalog Analysis which would need a deep dive of the existing set of services and document the gaps in implementation.
• Must have a Solid understanding of Integration patterns, Service Interface Design, Service Implementation and Service Life cycle.
• Experience mapping business requirements to technology capabilities, identifying gaps and omissions and designing end-to-end solutions.
• Experience with developing multi-threaded and event-driven systems design and message-oriented middleware e.g.TIBCO Active Matrix, TIBCO Integration Manager, TIBCO BusinessWorks (and any other TIBCO products preferred)
• Must have the ability to structure deliverables to client’s requirements and be able to present them to stakeholders.
• Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing TIBCO middleware components within complex applications.