Position : Java Developers with Hybris Experience
Location : Lake Oswego, OR
Duration : 12 Months
*Experience : 8+ years
Note : *Need Java Developers with Hybris Experience otherwise candidates will be rejected*
In-house contractor to manage, maintain, and support our Indirect Tax Integration for SAP Hybris. This person would be responsible to manage all aspects of our Hybris solution; install in-house systems (DEV/QA) on VM’s, setup/configure Hybris B2B/B2C, install the integration, and test it.
- Work closely with Product Manager to define product roadmap, release scope, and release schedule. Then execute against that plan.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Hybris on at least one project, international scope preferred-
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience.
- Strong understanding of SOA and Web Services.
- Strong understanding of transactional and multi-threaded processes.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiarity with installing and configuring a basic Hybris store (i.e. demo store from Hybris) desired.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the e-Commerce sector