· Prepare state tax withholding filings, remit payments and reconcile accounts
· Payroll processing
· Assist in the administration of time keeping system
· Assist in the month-end close process
· Prepare monthly journal entries
· Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations
· Ad hoc reporting and special projects
- Enter and process AP and AR transactions.
- Reconcile bank account.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain general ledger and prepare a trial balance.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Establish procedures and methods for taking and valuing inventories.
- Perform ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least four years work experience.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, accounting software and payroll software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Comfortable working in a startup, small business environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is a plus.
- Experience in food manufacturing industry is a plus.