Position : ETL/ Business Analyst- CTS
Department: Corporate Technology Services
Location : New York- midtown
·Perform analysis of the systems functionality in light of the BOAR project.
·Closely work with business users and application development teams to document the NCDI current process flows and work towards robust and scalable design solutions.
· Develop test cases.
· Ownership of project work during difference phases from initiation, development, unit testing to QA, UAT, Staging and Production.
· Be the primary driver of the NCDI BOAR analysis phase.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
· Strong business analysis skills.
· Data warehouse experience.
· Clear and concise documentation.
·Familiarity with SQL and ORACLE
· Good To have
o Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
o Financial data analysis experience
o ETL development and experience using Informatica.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work towards tight deadlines
· Good analytical problem solving skills
· Self motivated personality and able to work independently as well as in a team