: Quality- Lean Coach (command of the Lean methodology and Continuous Learning & Improvement (CL&I) Coach standard work to guide improvement events as the lead individual who plans, shapes, facilitates and assures sustainment of improvement events.).
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- IT project delivery experience
- Agile experience
- Four years of project management, manager, team lead or business consultant experience in technology and/or business functions. Six years of full-time work experience.
- Ability to communicate at various levels of the organization (from staff to upper management) to increase engagement and understanding of CL&I processes, goals and benefits.
- Previous Facilitator and Coaching experiences where problem solving, process development and/or behavior change methods and tools have been demonstrated.
- Minimum Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (Lean or Six Sigma Master Black Belt experience preferred) or equivalent relevant leadership experience of process improvement. Demonstrated by experience delivering and managing in a lead role on process improvement efforts.