Candidates who are eligible to work for permanent positions at USA will be considered.Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered. Title: MDM Application ConsultantLocation: Plano TX Duration: 6 month (Contract to Hire) Responsibilities
- Become an expert on the Retalix SCM Master Data model and the Master Data Management process as it relates to establishing vendor, item and customer master data.
- Represent/explain the Retalix SCM MDM to clients (Foodservice Distributors and self-distributing grocers).
- Maintain the Retalix MDM ERD (Entity relationship diagram) in Visio or another tool.
- Conduct working session with clients to explain MDM and identify gaps between client's data model and Retalix SCM MDM.
- Plan, scope and estimate time required to implement the MDM product at Retalix clients.
- Understand SCM data entities (vendor, item, customer, store, package).
- Have experience in relational database concepts and data modeling.
- Understand GTIN, UPC, ASNs.
- Excellent PC skills demonstrated by proficiency with MS Windows, MS Project, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Prior experience in a project or consulting support role required.
- Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to multi-task, plan, and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
- Experience with systems development, systems integration, programming for MDM solutions.
- Experience with a structure approach to software development (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile)
Should some one need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0129. Thank you for your time