Project Architect - Healthcare permanent position at Madison WI
Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role, If you are not available.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.Title: Project Architect - Healthcare Location: Madison WIType: permanent JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
· Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
· Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
· Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
· Participate in client presentations and/or meetings. REQUIREDQUALIFICATION:
· Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience
leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on relevant, large-scale healthcare-focused facilities.
· Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
· Bachelor's degree in architecture required
· Professional registration required.
· AutoCAD proficiency required.
· Revit experience preferred.
· LEED AP preferred
· Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.