Conquest Technology Solutions Inc. is a highly recognized provider of professional IT consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Hope you are doing great!!!
Please go through some of PM positions in IL and let me know your interest. Position1#Title
: Project ManagerLocation:
6+ MonthsEmployment Type
Consultant must have Pharma experience.
Experience with CDISC standards is required and clinical research background is a must have. An understanding of the data science component of clinical research is key. Clinical programming knowledge is also a must have (understanding of the work done by Statisticians, Data Managers, etc). This SME will come to client, evaluate the landscape and then evaluate vendors for data standards tools that will meet their needs. This person will work with the newly formed Data Standards Committe (4 people presently).
CDISC uses SOA, so we could look there for possible candidates. Accenture and Formedix may also have possible candidates.Must work on-site and commit to full-time schedule.7/29: client is looking for an SME to assist with the selection of the best Metadata Standards Tool to fit their process. Must work on-site.Data Standards ConsultantScope:
Business Information and System Management (BISM) is searching for a consultant to lead a project to assess needs and define requirements for a Metadata Standards tool.
Implementing a Meta Data standards tool and associated processes will enable Global Development Operations to have standards-driven clinical data processes and practices, thereby increasing efficiencies as well as regulatory compliance.
This consultant position is in the BISM Systems Management group serving a global user community for 45 clinical applications.The main responsibilities for this position include:
Project management responsibilities following standard PM methodology. In collaboration with stakeholders;
- Define scope
- Create project plan with defined deliverables and timelines
- Assess vendor landscape, engage software vendor(s) for demo purposes
- Define and document data standard process flows and meta data standards
- Define software selection success criteria
Process Flows – Develop a set of process flows, which show how data standards are created, used, and maintained. These process flows will:
Form the basis of future quality document revisions (e.g., update to Database Set-Up and Maintenance).
Will provide the foundation for selecting a tool that facilitates business processes.
Vendor Landscape – A summary of the vendors who provide this capability and their key strengths and weaknesses relative to company requirements.
Project Charter – The project charter created in 2013 will need to be updated to reflect changing business processes, changing vendor landscape, new or modified key requirements and changes to the participants on the team. This charter, along with the Process Flows and Vendor Landscape will provide the basis for a go/no go decision on the implementation of the Metadata Standards Hub.
Proof of Concept – Use the suggested tool in a proof of concept scenario. Confirm the right choice of tools before committing.Requirements:
- 3-7 years Project management experience
- Strong knowledge of the Drug Development business process and the conduct of Clinical Trials; with a focus on data management, clinical programming and biostatistics roles
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycles
- Experience with CDISC standards (i.e., SDTM, ADaM, Define.xml, etc.)
- Applied GxP experience in pharmaceutical industry with clinical drug development experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English Experience managing information technology projects and understanding of the process to validate clinical research systems
- Demonstrated ability to scope projects, understand and document clinical processes and develop user requirements
- Experience in clinical research, ideally with a focus on clinical data standards
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ideally, will have experience with a Metadata Standards Hub tool
Here is a brand new PM opening Location:
: 6 month contract Job Description:
For the data quality project manager, here are some highlights:
- Review operational data for Medical Affairs: Clinical Trial & Investigator Sponsored research milestones, planning milestones
- Help contribute to data quality standards, business rules and key performance indicators
- Oversee and manage project to improve data quality within MA within defined timeframes
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Data Quality background
- Manage performance of data quality scorecards of data adherence
: Commercial IT PMEmployment Type:
: Northbrook, ILDuration:
Accepting CandidatesAdditional job description details:
Commercial IT PM
- LMS implementation and sustainability and all IT interactions with Client and the vendor
- Some potential IT administration
- CL+D Projects for Efficiency
- Role Play certification forms
- Integration of Adobe/Brainshark classes that are taken to large roster feeds
- CL+D Database of Learning Impact
- Other CL+D projects and potentially MOPS projects as needed to support
- Audience Response management
- Orientation training
- Vendor management for all Project LIVE and other training software needs
- Investigation of new software/vendor sources to help us with our Vision of Leading the Learning – how do we stay cutting edge with our Technology applications
- Onboarding new Trainers with the CL+D Technology offerings (this is a shared responsibility between this person and Josh, depending on the Technology)
Position4#Title: Project ManagerDuration: 9+ Months (Potential for Longer)Location: Deerfield, ILNote: Experience in Pharma is highly Desired.OBJECTIVES:
- CL&D application support
- CL&D application integration with enterprise platforms
- CL&D technology roadmap
- CL&D technology support roadmap
- CL&D Customer Relationship Management
- Commercial IT Knowledge base support
- Commercial IT Project Management as assigned
• Leads and manages multiple, complex, large and/or global projects. This role coordinates, supports, and assists all aspects of a large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global project from original concept through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management.
• Develops project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
• Drives business value by leveraging business/technology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver multiple complex projects with significant business impact. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global IT projects or programs, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
• Develop multiple, complex, large and/or global project or program budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects or programs.
• Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and suppliers. Manage key stakeholder and project manager commitment levels and communication. Facilitate vendor and supplier evaluations.
• Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
• Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
• Lead governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates.
• Lead regular project and program reviews with Project Managers and stakeholders. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum 6 years of IT experience with Bachelors Degree or 10 years IT experience without Bachelors Degree.
• Minimum 4 years experience leading small-midsized projects.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
• Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS selection, testing, conversion and application support).
• Ability to write and speak in the English language Position5#Title: Service Delivery Manager – InfrastructureLocation: Deerfield, ILDuration: 6+ MonthsJOB DESCRIPTION:OBJECTIVES:
• Serve as IT expert for the service provided by the team
• Develop standards and work instructions that support those standards
• Coordinate and manage operational and maintenance tasks for IT services in area of responsibility
• Specify operations requirements with the service provider and test and deploy new services in accordance with the service catalog
• Verify service delivery of the service provider ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and continuous improvement of the activities within the area of responsibility
• Design and implement key performance metrics in order to improve functional efficiency
• Deploy new service or changes in accordance with operations acceptance criteria
• Responsible for operation of infrastructure components, provide 3rd level support
• Solve or escalate incidents and operating level breaches and prepare operating level reports
• Define infrastructure service requirements and operations acceptance criteria for service development projects and external providers
• Leverage expert understanding of services provided to deliver high quality business solutions
• Provide business and/or technology consulting support to customers and solution delivery partners
• Mentor and provide guidance to Administrators and other Engineers
• Leverage deep understanding of business and/or technology to proactively identify and prioritize solutions that drive business value
• Manage and resolve complex issues and escalate them appropriately
• Assure projects and/or activities follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards
• Develop and manage relationships with key customers and vendorsEDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree and five years IT experience, or, High School Diploma and nine years IT experience
• Good understanding of existing systems and technologies
• Good understanding of existing service levels
• Experience in defining service levels
• Strong experience in conducting change impact analysis
• Experience in managing operational readiness requirements
• Strong experience in service management processes with globally delivered IT services by sourcing providers
• Experience in managing global suppliers and vendors
• Experience in leading improvement activities, including planning, prioritizing and administrating work
• Structured in communication and presentation to senior management and IT customers
• Fluency in written and spoken EnglishDESIRED:
• Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with validated systems
Please respond with you consultant resume, contact, rate and current location info to email@example.com
and help us speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.
Best regards, Alex Watson
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 415-424-4275(Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.