Customer is looking for talented Interaction Designer to join our team. We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with our applications and products. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths, and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project
As a Interaction Designer, you'll rely on user-centered design principles and work closely with product stakeholders and business partners to turn complex requirements into beautiful, useable and engaging applications. You'll be involved in the early stages of research and ideation and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration and implementation process, and ideally be capable of turning your designs into high fidelity prototypes. In this role you will be working on B2B Web and mobile applications and future-looking payment services.
- Work closely with product team and stakeholders
- Gather and incorporate requirements and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Understand and continually advocate for the end-user.
- Design B2B Web and mobile experiences that engage, compel, and delight users.
- Create storyboard and produce design artifacts including wireframes, high fidelity designs and pattern libraries.
- Create working prototypes for demonstration purposes.
- Present design concepts to product team and stakeholders.
- 5 yrs experience, preferably working with start-ups and established companies
- Online portfolio is must and work samples required.
- Candidate must communicate ideas and design decisions effectively.
- Understand how to effectively design standardized experiences across a spectrum of form factors.
- Expert in prototyping and wireframing tools such as Axure
- Strong collaborator.
- Experience working hands-on with developers and product managers in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
- Possess a strong design point-of-view and proven ability to innovate.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS a plus.
- BA/BS in related field required. MS/MFA preferred.