MOI : Telephonic + skypeSkills Job Duties :
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Project Location||Mounds View, MN|
|Duration||6+ months /Contract|
| || || |
May lead Teams of 10 – 15 people,Contributes to the Verification Testing Process ,Specifies, Designs, and Debugs, and Verifies Medical Applications Software POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide software technical/project leadership working under a program manager.
- Provide technical coordination of the software development / integration tasks
- Demonstrate ownership of software feature/module and drive development of the feature/module through SDLC.
- Design, Develop and test Software high integrity software for class II and III medical devices.
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Define and implement software requirements and designs and review software developed by other team members.
- Contributes and applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts to solve complex technical problems.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives for the software team. This includes recognizing areas for improvement as well as working with others to develop and document process improvements.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
REQUIRED: Development Tools:
- 5+ years of experience in software design for medical devices
- Strong Leadership skills and mentoring capabilities
- Experience in mobile software development, ex. iOS, Android
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio development platforms/TFS/tools
- Experience in Open Source development platform/tools, ex. Eclipse
- Effectively communicate and operate within a cross-functional work environment. (Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Firmware Development, Software Development, Test Development, Manufacturing)
- Experience leading a software development team.
Undergraduate DegreeIndustry Experience:
Greater than 5 Years
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Infotree Service Inc.
1176 S. Main St | Plymouth, MI 48170