Role: Technology Lead - US – Business Objects
Location: Seattle, WA
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience
• 3+ years of experience in design and development of SAP BOBJ
• 3+ years of administration experience in BOBJ platform. Working knowledge of version 4.0 or higher is required.
• 3+ years of writing, executing and evaluating SQL Expressions a must
• Hands on development experience in using SAP BW as data source for BOBJ.
• Working knowledge and experience of BEx Query Designer
• Deep knowledge of Business Objects universes (.unv and .unx)
• Demonstrated success working in a collaborative and iterative design and development environment a must
• Demonstrated success translating business requirements into Report design specifications a must
• Experience with Data Warehouses and/or Data Marts a must
• Experience working with Business Objects 4.1 Strongly Preferred
• Retail Industry experience preferred
• Cognos and Tableau experience
• Exhibits ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities or requirements
• Excellent communication skills