Client : Direct end client
Location: Seattle , WA
Long term multiyear project.
Ness USA Own SOW Project
Looking for a Senior level Windows Mobile Developer to help bring the award winning UP
application to the Windows platform. This position requires a highly competent Windows Mobile Developer
who can facilitate and implement; architecture, design, and development efforts of a new application from
concept to release. This person will need to work dynamically between product, design, and other technical
team. Most importantly,l this person must be able to thrive in a ground floor opportunity driving the shipment
of polished and award winning mobile applications.
* Design, code, and test new features and functionality in Jawbone mobile applications
* Participate in design/code reviews, documentation of design, and implementation of methodologies to
ensure high quality
* Develop sleek UI controls in XAML
* Troubleshoot performance issues on mobile applications and in application backends & databases
* BS and/or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
* 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
* Proven track record of developing & shipping Windows Mobile Phone Applications
* Expertise with Windows Mobile development using C#, .NET Frameworks, Sqlite, XAML and Visual Studio
* Experience interfacing with web service technologies
* Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive implementation skills
* Must be a team player, and have excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Dedication to delivering an exceptional experience.