• Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Experience in PeopleSoft CRM Skills:
• At least 5+ years of experience with functional and technical expertise in PeopleSoft CRM.
• Should have worked extensively on Support, Field Service and Help Desk modules
• Should be expert with all PeopleTools specially Integration Broker and PeopleCode. Must have experience in PeopleTools 8.5x.
• Should be expert in writing PL/SQL procedures, SQL tuning and data conversion.
• Should have experience with developing and integrating different web services frameworks and technologies including with Java and J2EE driven middleware stacks.
• Being well versed with SOAP and RESTful frameworks is a huge plus.
• Experience working with customer built ERPs, and multi-ERP ecosystems is a huge plus
• Should be hands-on and also be open to take on leadership and project lead responsibilities.
• Must have experience on working in a global delivery model, working with offshore teams.
• Should be proficient with conducting requirement gathering workshops, performing requirements analysis, and developing detailed, clear and precise functional and technical documentation.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must have.
• Experience working with globally diverse business teams on a single project is a huge plus