We need a Senior Websphere Commerce Developer for our direct client in Atlanta, GA for a 3 month contract to hire position. The candidate will be a key member of a Websphere Commerce development team for a large, fast-growing B2B ecommerce company.
The Senior WebSphere Commerce Developer will lead the implementation of the Commerce solution and development of custom tables/integrations/extensions as necessary. They will conduct technical reviews of designs, complete code reviews prior to testing, conduct technical reviews of test plans and test coverage for Commerce solution areas, lead test execution activities, lead defect triage/resolution activities during all test phases, support production readiness evaluation, and ensure final solution build is deployed and configured correctly in Production.
Requires BS/BA in related discipline, 5-8 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA, and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas. Please submit your best word resume along with your best contract rate and full-time salary.Desired Skills and ExperiencePreferred Qualifications
If you are interested please submit your resume in word format along with your contact details, rate and current location. Best Regards,
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, configuring, testing and implementing WebSphere Commerce components.
- At least 2 years experience analyzing customer e-Commerce requirements to deliver WebSphere Commerce solutions.
- BS/BA in related discipline, MS/MA preferred.
- Basic knowledge of IBM Websphere Commerce, Websphere Application Server and Websphere Message Broker.
- Experience packaging and deploying Java applications using WebSphere Application Server.
- Technical skills should include:
- Object Oriented Design
- J2EE Design Patterns
- XML technologies
- Database Concepts (SQL, ER Diagrams)
- Oracle database software
- Java/J2EE (EJB, JCA, JNDI, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
Ajay Argade | Sr. IT Recruiter | SA Technologies Inc.
408.775.8390| e: firstname.lastname@example.org